Photographs from serial killer John Wayne Gacy’s crawl space, during the police investigation. 29 bodies were discovered on his property, with a further 4 being found in the Illinois river.
During the exhumation of Gacy’s victims police discovered that there were frequently bodies buried on top of each other or very close together. Gacy admitted to killing more than one person a day on some occasions, but also explained that his organisation of the graves was down to needing to save space - as he was running out.
Anonymous said: zodiac
Zodiac Killer: Who was the first serial killer or mass murderer you ever got into researching?
3rd grade, my mom bought me a book on Eric and Dylan.
then 5th grade, she gave me Helter Skelter.
things started going downhill when netflix took zero day off of instant.
- Timothy McVeigh: Favorite flavor of ice cream?
- Jeffrey Dahmer: Have any pets?
- Ted Bundy: Describe your ideal girlfriend/boyfriend.
- Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold: Who is your best friend?
- Alexander Pichushkin: Preferred alcoholic beverage?
- Kip Kinkel: Do you speak/know any Spanish?
- Ed Gein: Favorite thing you own?
- Richard Ramirez: Favorite band?
- Joel Rifkin: Have you ever been to New York?
- Zodiac Killer: Who was the first serial killer or mass murderer you ever got into researching?
- John Wayne Gacy: Do clowns freak you out?
- Anders Behring Breivik: Your religious views?
- Adam Lanza (ADDING HIM BECAUSE FUCK YOU): Do you like being alone?
- Seung Hui Cho (ALSO ADDING BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL SO GENERIC!): Are you wealthy?